Meet Isabella, the newest member of the Encoding.com sales team. Having had several successful stints selling for Purina and Iams, "Iz" decided it was time for a career change.
"There's lots of dog food out there (literally and metaphorically). I wanted an opportunity to test my skills and join a company with great products and a dymaic team. When Google said no, I settled on Encoding.com. I get special treats when I close Vid.ly deals and a couple of walks a day... so it's pretty good so far."
We're thrilled to have Iz and look forward to
We're excited and humbled to have been nominated for 5 Streaming Media Reader's Choice Awards... and we need your help to win. If you believe that Encoding.com and Vid.ly are worthy, please take 2 minutes to vote for us by following the link below. I've also included the categories for which we were nominated. Your support is greatly appreciated.
We are nominated for the following categories:
• Best Streaming Innovation 2011 (Vid.ly)
• Best Online Video Technology Company (Encoding.com)
• Cloud Encoding/Transcoding Service (Encoding.com)
• Encoding Software (Under $1000) (Encoding.com)
• Mobile Video Platform (Vid.ly)
We just added a new API call to Vid.ly rightly named AddMediaLite. This API call is designed for customers who do not want to incur the ongoing storage expense of all 24 of our standard web and mobile output formats and are less concerned with complete mobile device coverage. When called AddMediaLite will generate the following 5 output formats (instead of our standard 24 when using AddMedia) The 5 output formats are listed below with (corrsposnding devices or browsers each formats is mapped to):
1. 800 Kbps @ 0x360 mp4 for the iPhone 4G, iPad, Safari, IE (H.264 main profile)
2. 800 Kbps @ 0x360 webm for Firefox, Chrome, Android (VP8)
3. 800 Kbps @ 0x360 flv for the Flash fallback (H.264 main profile)
4. 400 Kbps @ 0x240 mp4 H.264 baseline profile for all 3G mobiles including iPhone 3G
5. 1200 Kbps @ 0x576 mp4 H.264 high profile for best quality iPad HD video
For more information see the Vid.ly API documentation
Please let us know if you have any questions.